Call Center Consulting
In my experience here are some things to consider:
• Do you have the right person(s) in this position? I found this to be a "biggie".
• Some people may be better suited, happier and more productive in another position in the company.
Do you need some script updates?
• Saying the same old thing can get pretty boring for both your employees and frequent callers.
• Keep company introductions short! Sometimes companies try to get so much packed into the introductions that the Caller forgets who and why they called!
What type of Incentives or perks do you offer?
• A position in a Call Center, especially customer service positions, can be pretty boring and a challenge to keep up beat if the people calling are upset about something!
• Let's look at some fun incentives to keep your employees happier and engaged!